1) Water and Sanitation-toilets needed in the communities
2) Quality Hospitals/ Clinics equipped
with adequate equipments
3)Health Education to combat water borne diseases and other diseases .E.g. Typhoid Fever,
Malaria, HIV etc.
4) Micro Credit Financing for small scale businesses.
5) Rural Development with advanced industrialization to raise the peoples' standard of living.
6) Leadership & Management Training for Teachers, Business people.
7)Energy---In Nigeria, there is very limited power supply. Often than not, Nigerians seat in darkness
98% of the time. In addition, many people cannot afford generators or the price of diesel to maintain generators.